A legendary ski area and the latest generation of ski lifts are what await you in Tignes!
From an altitude of 1,550 metres up to 3,500, you can explore one of the finest riding areas in the world, accessible in all seasons
Tignes : great skiing in all seasons
From the pines of les Brévières to the Grande Motte glacier, the resort of Tignes offers you unlimited skiing possibilities.
What’s more, all the resort’s villages can be reached on skis!
- For those who are starting out on the planks, five free lifts are available to beginners.
- Discover fun riding in the snowpark, the gliss’park and the boarder cross. And for new thrills, get over to the half pipe !
- If you fancy getting off the beaten track, Tignes offers 9 « naturide » pistes: marked and secured but ungroomed black runs. Guaranteed thrills !
Espace Killy : 10000 hectares of pleasure
Tignes + Val d’Isère = espace killy, the world’s finest ski area!
Things not to be missed in the Espace Killy include:
- Riding down the legendary black run on the Bellevarde face with its gradient of more than 30%,
- Trying out high altitude clubbing at the Folie Douce,
- Going under the Aiguille percée (pierced needle – a geological wonder),
- Crossing the Col de l’Iseran on skis,
- Or even having lunch at an altitude of 3,032 metres at the summit of the Grande Motte
- … and much more besides !