More than vacations, a state of mind !
PLAISIRS ET MAISONS DE PROVENCE is a tour operator specialized in Protected Areas of Provence, committed to a sustainable approach to tourism.
PLAISIRS ET MAISONS DE PROVENCE offers you holiday stays and accommodation in Provence, the Luberon, Camargue and Mount Ventoux regions of France.
Our goal is to welcome you to Provence as a friend, to share warm moments and learning experiences.
You will set off to meet farmers, craftsmen, to discover the genuine Provençal terroir, through its rich and unique fragrances (lavender, thyme, rosemary), its diverse landscapes, its splendidly colorful viewpoints, and the high quality local products, handmade by the craftsmen of Provence.
You will share simple moments of true living with the inhabitants of the region, these worthy men and women who love their region, their traditions and their culture. These men and women who enjoy sharing a point of view, a flavor, a craft, a beautiful landscape.
OUR PROMISES :
- To allow you to appreciate our beautiful Provence, while respecting its biodiversity and its environment.
- To live simply in the present, discovering protected species, in an authentic approach and on a human scale.
- To satisfy your needs by offering you unique and quality services.
- To personalize your vacation, meeting your expectations to the best possible, according to your preferences, personality and interests.
PLAISIRS ET MAISONS DE PROVENCE OFFERS YOU DIFFERENT TYPES OF THEME HOLIDAYS :
- Eco-tourism visits,
- Gastronomy weekends,
- Wine-tasting weekends,
- Truffle-tasting weekends,
- Hikes through protected areas, especially the Ventoux, the regional park of the Lubéron, the regional park of the Camargue and the regional park of the Alpilles.
- Boutique hotels: luxury hotels, 4-star hotels, 3-star hotels, 2-star hotels of superior quality.
- Guesthouses and Bed and Breakfast accommodation.
- Seasonal rentals: from family vacation homes, to prestigious estates and luxurious Provençal farmhouses
Delighting you and Catering to your needs for a holyday that corresponds to you, discovering the genuine Provence while protecting its environment