Heritage-meets-modern haven. Bespoke artistry, entwined with a hint of exquisite elegance. An eco-luxe hideaway spiced with moments to savor. A family owned respite seeped in British Heritage…this is Peter de Savary’s Mount Cinnamon Resort in Grenada.
Gracefully tucked on the hillside atop Grand Anse Beach, an enclave of 37 luxury villas and suites, each with its own veranda of sweeping views of natural, unspoiled beauty, awaits your discovery.
Our hillside villas, perched high above Grand Anse Beach, are designed to take advantage of the cooling trade winds, each with a sitting room leading to a large outdoor terrace. The interiors are contemporary and colorful with bespoke furnishings and local artwork inviting an enchanting delight to clean, whitewashed stucco walls.
LUXURY HACIENDA SUITES
Six lateral, one-bedroom Hacienda Suites are nestled in tropical gardens with excellent sea and pool views, capturing the essence of Caribbean living. The suites are adjacent to the clubhouse with close proximity to dining and the swimming pool.
It’s one of Grenada’s most luxurious villa properties, with breathtaking views from every room
over the the Caribbean towards St. George’s. This spacious villa has 6,000 s. ft. of indoor space, terraces
and decks with a private infinity pool.
Cinnamon Spice Wedding Package
The Cinnamon Spice Wedding Package includes the following:
- Tropical decorated wedding arch and decorated signing table
- Bridal Bouquet
- Groom’s Corsage
- Small Wedding Cake
- A professional photographer for the ceremony
- Witnesses if requested
- Bottle of sparkling wine
- Assistance with legal paperwork
- Wedding to be held on the beach or grounds of Mount Cinnamon Resort
From $2,000 US
A LA CARTE OPTIONS:
- Exotic wedding locations choose from Mount Edgecombe Historic Plantation Estate or Azzurra Castle a Moroccan themed ocean front estate.
- Cocktail Wedding Receptions for up to 75 at Mount Cinnamon
- Buffet Wedding Dinners for up to 50 people at Mount Cinnamon
- Large Wedding Cake
- Exclusive use of Beach Cabana for evening party and dancing
- Live Music
- Wedding favors and keepsakes
- Sunset cruise
- Couples massage
- Bride’s Hair & Makeup