InterContinental London Parklane | One Hamilton Place | London | England
+44-207-4093131 | firstname.lastname@example.org
LONDON HOTEL ON HISTORIC PARK LANE
Steeped in history, this London hotel was once the site of a royal residence. Now the epitome of contemporary elegance, the hotel is located just steps from Hyde Park and in view of Buckingham Palace. Enjoy people watching in our chic lounge or escape to our full-service spa. Savour the menu at Theo Randall’s, voted the ‘finest Italian in London’ or try Cookbook Café offering a fresh, seasonal menu. Bike the Serpentine or stroll the South Bank, from County Hall to Borough Market.
- restaurant & Lounges: Dining at InterContinental London Park Lane is a real highlight of any stay. From the award-winning Italian cuisine offered up by Theo Randall at h…
- Amenities & Services: Spa InterContinental, located on the 1st floor, features state-of-the-art facilities and an expert team of therapists, the luxurious spa offers inn…
- Special Packages: There’s always something special happening at an InterContinental hotel. Whether you are looking for a fun-filled getaway or a place to host your n…
Guests can enjoy sweeping views of London in one of the 447 elegant Rooms featuring timeless English interiors and 60 expansive and luxurious designer Suites.
The 60 superbly appointed suites offer dedicated Concierge service, 24h Butler service and complimentary access to Club InterContinental. The newly redesigned Royal Suite pays homage to the hotel’s location on the site of 145 Piccadilly, Queen Elizabeth II’s former childhood residence.
Guest rooms are designed to evoke a timeless residential feel with a distinct local flavour. Fabrics are part of a heritage collection, reflecting the colours used in stately homes. Furnishings are a modern interpretation of traditional English design.
Classic Rooms feature comfortable classic London interiors with modern flair and smart technology such as flat screen TV’s. The tranquil Inner Courtyard location is ideal for concentration or relaxation. Access to our stunning Club InterContinental with incredible views over London is available for a supplement. Rooms feature king size bed, but twin options are available upon on request.
A UNIQUE EVENT DESERVES A UNIQUE LOCATION
The contemporary dedicated events floor offers unrivalled facilities with a ballroom and further 12 suites featuring floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Park Lane and the Royal Parks: the perfect backdrop for any occassion.
- Meeting Rooms: 13
- Total number of accessible rooms: 8
- Meeting Space: 13
- Exhibit Space Available : 1370 sq M
- Sales & Meeting Professionals On Site: 30