InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam | Professor Tulpplein | Amsterdam | Netherlands
+31-20-6226060 | firstname.lastname@example.org
The Grand Dutch Residence
Since opening in 1867, this luxury Amsterdam hotel has been revered around the world for its palatial grandeur and residential warmth. Noteworthy features include the Michelin-starred restaurant La Rive overlooking Amstel River, crystal chandeliers hanging in the Amstel Lounge, and a 15 metre heated indoor pool. This landmark Amsterdam hotel is ideally located where the financial, cultural and shopping districts converge, and is within walking distance of the Van Gogh Museum and the Royal Carré
- Restaurant & Lounges: Dining opitions include La Rive, a one-star Michelin restaurant serving French Mediterranean cuisine; Amstel Brasserie, a more casual setting featu..
- Amenities & Services: Visit our recently renovated health and fitness club, where you can swim in our indoor pool, get a full workout and enjoy a horizontal shower when …
- Special Packages: There’s always something special happening at an InterContinental hotel. Whether you are looking for a fun-filled getaway or a place to host your n…
Each of our 55 guestrooms and 24 suites is exquisitely appointed with Dutch period furniture, plush drapes, delicate wall patterns and handcrafted Delft blue pottery. An elegant blend of classic, homely and modern comfort
An elegant blend of classic, homely and modern comfort with a historical touch. The Amstel Hotel’s suites are very spacious, with room sizes that rank amongst the largest in Amsterdam. All of the suites have a spacious marble bathroom with cascade shower, separate bath and l’Occitane amenities.
The Executive rooms overlooking the city or the Amstel river are 35sqm, laid out in a classic French style with two large windows and a spacious marble bathroom with cascade shower and a separate bath. Each room is fully air-conditioned and features a minibar and an entertainment system.
The Executive King rooms overlooking the city or the Amstel river are 35sqm, laid out in a classic French style with two large windows and a spacious marble bathroom with cascade shower and separate bath. Each room is fully air-conditioned and features a minibar and an entertainment system.
A UNIQUE EVENT DESERVES A UNIQUE LOCATION
7 meeting rooms with a maximum of 180 theatre style, 70 classroom, 350 reception, 135 banquet. Ballroom dimensions: 10 x 18m with 5m ceiling height, appointed, with balcony and windows on 3 sides. All rooms have natural daylight. 3 rooms offer river views
- Meeting Rooms: 7
- Total number of accessible rooms: 1
- Meeting Space: 7
- Sales & Meeting Professionals On Site: 3