Tel: (888) 996.994
LIVE LIFE ON THE COAST OF BARBADOS
Find your place in Barbados at Crystal Cove. Regarded as one of the island’s best premium,all-inclusive resorts, this rarefied luxury destination offers new experiences at every turn. Set out for an adventure on the coast, with a range of complimentary water sports and nearby activities. Tee off at Royal Westmoreland Golf Course & Country Club, or take our water taxi transportation to other Elegant West Coast resorts to soak up even more of the Barbados experience.
- 88 spacious accommodations , including 26 suites, each with private patios or balconies
- Kids Club , with activities, games and unique experiences for children of different ages
- All-inclusive amenities , including three freshwater lagoon-style swimming pools
- Complimentary Wi-Fi available in-room and throughout the resort
- Two onsite restaurants and bars , offering signature seasonal dishes and drinks
- Just 30 minutes from Grantley Adams International Airport and 15 minutes from Bridgetown
YOUR OWN ALL-INCLUSIVE HIDEAWAY
The unique colours of the Caribbean are even brighter and bolder along the platinum west coast of Barbados. Here, our guest rooms and hotel suites – arranged like a charming village in a cove – complement coastal vistas with vibrant Caribbean-inspired decor. Every room is non-smoking, with private balconies or patios, complimentary Wi-Fi, a mini fridge and ample luxuries.
POOL/GARDEN VIEW ROOM
OCEAN VIEW ROOM
JUNIOR SUITE – POOL/GARDEN VIEW
JUNIOR SUITE – OCEAN VIEW
ONE BEDROOM SUITE – POOL/GARDEN VIEW
Offering an array of services and amenities just for your big day, Crystal Cove is one of the premier wedding locations in Barbados. From our elegant, open-air venue perfect for rehearsal dinners, receptions and morning-after brunches to our spacious accommodations, you and your guests will see why Crystal Cove is a favourite destination for weddings in Barbados. With our detailed wedding packages, partnership with Colorbox photography and experienced wedding planners who will help you navigate Barbados legal requirements and fees, you won’t have to worry about a thing but saying “I do”.
- We proudly partner with Colorbox wedding photography
Barbados Legal Requirements
- View detailed information on licences and requirements
- If neither party is a citizen or resident of Barbados – $100.00USD/$BDS200.00 plus $USD12.50/$BDS25.00 stamp duty.
- If either party is a citizen of Barbados a fee of $22.50USD/$BDS45.00; plus $USD5.00/BDS$ 10.00 Stamp Duty will be charged.
- Separate fees are payable to the Court and to the Magistrate in respect of civil marriages.
- The registry only accepts Bajan dollars