Club Med Peisey-Vallandry | Lieu Dit Plan Peisey | 73210 Peisey-Nancroix | France
Club Med Peisey-Vallandry
A chic resort overlooking the Paradiski
Ski Domain and a pristine larch forest. In the heart of the Savoye region, an eden of well being, luxury and conviviality for the family. The Peisey Vallandry ski resort is perched at a height of 5280 feet, and embodies the convivial heart and soul of the mountains of Savoy.
Club Med Peisey-Vallandry was recently named one of the best resort for families in France by Tripadvisor.
- Breathing the pure fragrance of fir trees at the foot of the ski slopes
- A mountain resort beside a beautiful larchforest in the heart of the Savoy region and Vanoise National Park
- Choosing your outdoor sports, between skiing and snow shoe walks, Nordic walking and hiking
- Skiing or snowboarding from the door into one of the world’s largest ski domains: the vast Paradiski, covering 264 miles (altitudes from 4,101 to 10,663 feet)
- Seeing your children’s eyes shine as they get their stars, your teenagers revelling in their rides.
In Savoie, at the gateway of the Vanoise national park, a new luxury Resort to experience the best the mountain has to offer, in magnificent natural surroundings. The Village has 284 rooms, all located in the hotel. The hotel consists of two buildings with 2 and 7 floors with lift, adjoined by the reception area. The Village is designed in contemporary style (beige and red hues). The rooms are very spacious.
A magnificent room for relaxing in peace and quiet after a lengthy stroll. A balcony offering a superb view of Mont Blanc or the valley. Balcony equipped with teak furniture.
The ideal room for families with a child to enjoy Club Med at an unbeatable price. Additional options include a Club room with View, a superb one of Mont Blanc or the valley. Available with connecting rooms.
Facing Mont Blanc, the Suites are the most beautiful rooms in the Resort: View of Mont Blanc and the valley, terrace equipped with teak furniture.