Club Med Ixtapa Pacific | Playa Quieta |40880 Zihuatanejo, GRO | Mexico
+52 755 555 1000 | firstname.lastname@example.org
A ‘world’s best’ family resort capturing the sundrenched
beauty, warmth and splendor of Mexico.
Seeking a respite from winter’s icy temperatures? Discover the wonders of Mexico during your stay at the Ixtapa Pacific resort. Nestled between the Sierra Madre Mountains and the shores of the Pacific Ocean, this tropical getaway is located only 161 miles north of the bustle of Acapulco.
Ixtapa Pacific recently received the Trip Advisor award “Best Hotel for families in Mexico, and #4 Hotel for Families in the World”.
- Glorious sunrises of the golden sands of the Pacific and sunsets in the silhouette of the Sierra Madre moutain range
- A day of spectacular sailing, capped by a romantic dinner and evening theater performance
- Exploring the idyllic Mexican fishing village of Zihuatanejo, just 4 miles from the resort
- Enrolling the little ones in the Petit Chef Program®, where kids taste the joy of cooking
- A destination renowned for year-round sunshine
The 298 enlarged rooms, including 15 family suites, offer many comfort options to suit a diversity of needs. All are equipped with flat screen TVs, internet access and high quality amenities. Refurbished bathrooms evoke the 1940s. All spaces, whether private or shared, create convivial yet tranquil atmospheres to relax body and mind.
Family Suite duplex level, 2 bedrooms with 1 king bed and 2 single beds, living room, Nile view.
The Club Rooms are to be found in a group of three buildings (Iguana,Muneca, Pajaro). This accommodation is offered also as a two bedroom connecting. Consider the advantages of a room with a “Sea View”