Club Med Cancun Yucatan
A family resort rich in history, culture, and sports is magnificently transformed with modern allure.
The Yucatan Peninsula boasts one of the richest archaeological zones in the ancient Mesoamerica world, with a coastline dotted with beautiful white sand beaches.
- A spectacular, newly enhanced resort on the Caribbean Sea with three expansive beaches
- A NEW Petit Club Med™* (ages 2 to 3 yrs), Maya Lounge & Amphitheater and 60 stylish Family Club and Deluxe Rooms with separate bedrooms and baths for children and parents
- Complete renovation of Las Cazuelas (international buffet) and La Estancia (Argentinean grill)
- Ancient Mayan ruins and the flavor and festivity of Mexican culture, cuisine and tradition
- Chilling out in a 64 sq metre 5* Luxury Space Suite and enjoying customised services
376 rooms divided among typical colorful bungalows in a Mexican hacienda style.
Nestling between a lagoon and the Caribbean Sea and built on a private peninsula, the Resort spreads out in an semi circle shape between the warm blue-green waters of the Caribbean Sea and a lagoon.
Suites 5 Trident Space
A Family suite of over 720 square feet, with its personalized services overlooking the ocean. Enjoy the concierge services from the side of the infinity pool in this 5 Trident Space.
A comfortable and stylish Deluxe Room with a balcony facing the ocean or the lagoon.
Some of these rooms are connecting rooms.
In the Jade building, the Deluxe rooms offer a generous comfort, an elegant atmosphere and a vast number of amenities.
A comfortable and stylish Club Room, with partial view over the lagoon or the ocean beyond the garden, on the first, second and third floors of the buildings.
Also available as a 2 bedroom accommodation.