Comité Régional du Tourisme de Bretagne | 1 rue Raoul Ponchon | Rennes Cedex | France
+332 99 28 44 30 | email@example.com
The Regional Tourism Committee of Brittany
The Regional Tourism Committee of Brittany is a tool for development and regional tourism marketing.
As a mediating institution for all players of the regional tourism industry, the Committee was assigned to the following main task by the regional council:
– Regional reinforcement of the tourism sector as well as the appeal and the competitiveness of the region
– Contribution to base the Brittany as an extraordinary tourist destination
Missions of the Regional Tourism Committee of Brittany
Working closely with its partners and, within the regional pattern of tourism and marketing strategy for the next three years, the Tourism Regional Committee attaches for each of its services the following missions.
- Develop a comprehensive regional vision of the business, employment and tourism economy in order to inform stakeholders on trends and to provide the basis for a foresight analyzes
- Enhance fast adaption from supply towards demand on the basis of market knowledge and expertise of the CRT
- structure the image of Brittany and increase its attractiveness to individual customers