DBU Centrum for environmental communication | An der Bornau 2 | Osnabrück | Germany
+49 541 9633911
DBU Centre for Environmental Communication
|(It was founded in 1990) since the establishment of the foundation’s work in 1991, it has almost 8,800 projects with more than 1.5 billion euros delivery support. At the same time the endowment , which amounted to 1.28 billion euros in establishing the DBU, at around 2 M approx. EUR be increased.|
The DBU supports projects in the areas of
- Environmental Engineering,
- Environmental research / conservation and
- Environmental communication.
Environmental protection requires innovation.
But what good are new solutions if nobody knows about it? This is where to set up by the German Federal Environmental Foundation DBU Centre for Environmental Communication ZUK:
Many conferences, events, seminars and meetings of the past have proved it: the CCCR offers a very pleasant and concentrated working atmosphere, coupled with the professional context of an ecological convention center … so you have a clear head for environmental issues of all kinds.
The large conference room with an area of 300 square meters and a ceiling height of 6 m space and free space for a successful event. The transparent roof allows meeting conditions with natural daylight. Up to 199 people can be accommodated here.
The conference room can be divided into three separate rooms and have a seat varies depending on the number of conference participants.
- We support the implementation of innovations in environmental protection through targeted communication.
- We have extensive knowledge about environmental issues and are qualified in subject-related public relations.
- Experienced and competent we support environmental projects or lead them by yourself.
- Attractive event and exhibition spaces allow environmental conferences and congresses for up to 199 people. We provide you with all the benefits of renting our rooms until “full service” for events.